Tragedy As Generator Fumes Kills Wife, Five-Month-Old Baby, Husband In Hospital

533
Share This:

A 29-year-old nursing mother, identified simply as Tawa, and her five-month-old baby have been k#lled by generator fumes in Owo, Ondo State.

It was gathered that the tragic incident, which occurred on Friday, March 10, also left Tawa’s husband hospitalized.

The deceased, an employee of the Federal Medical Centre (FMC), and her husband were said to have purchased the generator last Monday, just three days before the unfortunate incident.

TheNation reports that the couple purchased the generator on Monday and left it on while they went to bed on Thursday evening. Witnesses said the family was found when their apartment was brok£n into after they did not report for work on Friday.

Tawa’s elder sister who could not find the couple at their places of work was said to have raised the alarm.

It was gathered that some co-workers went to their house in company of the elder sister and br%ke into the apartment where they discovered the family in critical condition. The baby was found d£ad while the parents lay unc%nscious.

They were later rushed to the FMC where the wife di£d a few minutes later.

 

Source: InstaBlog


Share This:


Francis Adegoke is an astute Publisher, Professional Journalist, PR Expert, Experienced E-commerce, Digital Media and Marketing Strategist.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *